- Clean appliances if needed, counters, cabinets if needed, and chairs.
- Clean range top and wipe out inside of oven if needed.
- Clean, scrub, and sanitize sinks, countertops with soap and water only, and backsplashes if needed.
- Clean appliance exteriors, including the inside of toaster and coffee maker.
- Clean inside and outside of refrigerator and microwave oven if needed.
- Sweep and dust mop floor.
- Empty dishwasher, and organize cupboards.
- Check to see if there is dish detergent, liquid dish soap, coffee filters, and trash bags.
- Put out X clean dishtowels, and a clean dish rag/sponge, paper towels, and napkins.
- Clean, and dust.
- Dust furniture, blinds, picture frames, ceiling fans, and lamps window sills and ledges.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Clean furniture if needed, clean out under seat cushions and spray Odoban.
- Check sofa bed for dirty linens if used.
- Empty and clean trash cans as needed.
- Be sure to leave clean linens for the sofa bed if requested.
- Change sheets and pillowcases.
- Vacuum floor and under beds.
- Check for personal belongings left in drawers and closets.
- Dust furniture and clean mirrors.
- Check windows for fingerprints.
- Make sure light bulbs are not burned out.
- Check for wear and tear or stains on sheets and blankets.
- Bring blankets and comforters to Jenni when they look like they need it or once a month.
- Clean, scrub and sanitize showers, bathtubs, vanity, sinks, and backsplashes.
- Clean mirrors.
- Clean and sanitize toilets.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Empty trash can and replace bag.
- Replenish liquid hand soap.
- Supply clean linens, X hand towels, X washcloths, X bath towels per guest and X shower mat.
- Be sure washer and dryer are empty; clean out lint trap.
- Wipe off patio set if needed, let Jenni know if the barbeque grill has been used.
- Notify owner immediately if you notice any damages, missing items, or if the home was left excessively dirty.
- Check cigarette bucket and police for butts on patio